The Perfect Gift: BENEFIT Primping With The Stars Kit




Hi Everyone! Today I wanted to talk to you about a gift I received for my birthday and made me really happy. It is the Benefit Primping with the stars kit, which comes with 6 miniature products: eye and face primer, foundation, a rosey tint for lips and cheeks, highlighter and mascara. All these products are perfect on their own to create an everyday make up or can be mixed with other products to complement more elaborated looks.
The packaging is really cute, and comes with a mirror and some instructions on how to apply the make-up products.

  • Stay Don’t Stray primer: this primer for concealer and eye-shadow is perfect to make your eye shadow look more vibrant and last longer. I haven’t tried it as a primer for concealer so I cannot recommend it for that purpose. There are two different tones in the range, this kit comes with the light-medium one.
  • The POREfessional primer is a primer that minimizes the appearance of pores and is perfect to use under foundation. One of the Benefit best-sellers and for a reason, it gives a wonderful airbrushed look to my face!
  • Some Kind-A-Gorgeous foundation: it comes in the shade medium and it is a cream foundation that changes into powder when applied on the face. I am not a big fan of this foundation, as I prefer liquid bases for my dry complexion, but being an oil-free product it should be really good for people with oily skin.
  • Benetint: it is a pinkie-red tint that can be used as a blush and as a lip tint. As I have a medium skin tone and naturally quite red cheeks when I use it as a blush I have to pack it on in order to see some color and I tend to go overboard with it. However, when applied on my lips it gives a very subtle and natural red tint.
  • Girl meets pearl is a liquid pink highlighter with golden shimmers that looks amazing on the skin (I am IN LOVE with it). One of my favorite products of this kit together with the POREfessional and the “They’re Real" mascara. Especially exciting for the spring season that just came up. 
  • They’re Real mascara: one of my favorite mascaras ever! It gives amazing volume and length to my lashes and makes my eyes pop like no other. This miniature contains only 3 grams of product so we’ll see how much it lasts! (I know I will be repurchasing this product when the mini one finishes). 
This is all! Now I would loved it if you to wrote in the comments your thoughts on these products, if you have any of them, or gave me some recommendations if you have other benefit kits or products you are in love with.

Love,

Ana
__  

Hola a todos! Hoy quería hablaros de un regalo que recibí por mi cumpleaños y que me hizo muchísima ilusión. Es el kit Primping With The Stars de Benefit, que viene con 6 mini productos: primer de ojos y de rostro, base de maquillaje, tinte rosado para labios y mejillas, iluminador y máscara de pestañas. Se pueden usar solos para crear un look sutil y de diario o junto con otros productos para complementar un look más elaborado.
La caja en que vienen es monísima, de color rosa y azul, y contiene un espejo e instrucciones para aplicar cada uno de los productos.  
  • Stay Don’t Stray primer: es un primer para corrector y sombra de ojos que hace que las sombras se vean más vívidas y duren mucho más tiempo. No lo he probado como primer de corrector, por lo que no puedo recomendarlo para este uso. Se comercializa en dos tonos y concretamente este kit contiene el light-medium.  
  • POREfessional primer: es un primer que minimiza el aspecto de los poros y es perfecto para usar bajo la base de maquillaje. Es uno de los productos estrella de Benefit, y con razón, REALMENTE hace que desaparezcan los poros y perfecciona el acabado de la piel de una forma increíble.
  • Some Kind-A-Gorgeous foundation: es una base en crema que se convierte en polvo cuando se aplica sobre la piel. No soy muy fan de este tipo de producto, ya que al tener la piel bastante seca prefiero las bases líquidas, pero se trata de un producto oil-free así que seguro que funciona a las mil maravillas para la gente con la piel más grasa. 
  • Benetint: es un tinte de color rosado (tirando a rojo) que puede usarse como colorete y como tinte de labios. Como colorete no me funciona del todo bien ya que al tener un tono de piel medio y las mejillas normalmente bastante rojas no suele verse hasta que he puesto demasiado producto. Sin embargo, cuando lo aplico sobre los labios aporta un tinte rojo súper sutil y natural.
  • Girl meets pearl: es un iluminador líquido de color rosa y con destellos dorados que me tiene ENAMORADA. Es uno de mis productos favoritos en este kit, junto con el POREfessional y la máscara “They’re Real”. Queda genial y aporta muchísima luminosidad al rostro, ¡es perfecto para la primavera!
  • Máscara They’re Real: es una de mis máscaras de pestañas favoritas. Aporta tanto volumen como longitud a las pestañas y hace que los ojos sean el centro de atención de la cara. Este producto tan solo contiene 3 gramos de producto, así que ya veremos cuánto dura… (Es un producto que sé que tendré que ir a comprar cuando se me termine la miniatura).
¡Esto es todo! Me encantaría que me dejarais en los comentarios vuestra opinión sobre estos productos, si tenéis alguno de ellos, y que me recomendarais otros kits o productos de Benefit que os tengan enamoradas.

Con cariño,


Ana.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment