EXCITING PURCHASES: THE SHOE EDITION


Hi lovelies! Today I wanted to share with you my latest shoe acquisition. I have been on the hunt for a spring / autumn appropriate shoe for a while and it was only a few days ago when I found these beauties. I have always loved oxford shoes and for the past year or so they have been everywhere, so I had to give in. They look beautiful (yes, it was love at first sight) and also have a nice platform, great for my 5 feet 3 inches height.

I have already worn them and they are incredibly comfortable, not heavy at all and their leather is really soft. They are from Un Paso Mas, a shoe brand that is taking Spain by storm lately. You should check out their website, they have the coolest designs, great quality and their prices are pretty acceptable. They also deliver to most European countries, although you may have to pay the delivery fees.    

I hope you liked this post! I would love it if you told me in the comments if you like this type of shoe. I particularly think they make look amazing whatever you want to throw on that day.
Many kisses,
Ana

¡Hola a todos! Hoy quería compartir con vosotros mi última adquisición en el área de la zapatería. He estado buscando un zapato de entretiempo que me sea útil tanto en primavera como en otoño durante bastante tiempo pero fue hace sólo unos días cuando di con este par de bellezas. Siempre me han gustado los zapatos de estilo Oxford y la verdad es que durante el último año han sido de los más llevados, así que no pude resistirme. Son preciosos (sí, fue amor a primera vista) y además tienen plataforma, algo que viene muy bien a mi altura de 1.60 cm.

Ya he podido llevarlos y la verdad es que son comodísimos, nada pesados y la piel es súper suave y blanda. Son de Un Paso Más, probablemente ya conoceréis la marca, sino pasaros por su página web, tienen unos diseños geniales, la calidad es bastante buena y los precios no están nada mal.

¡Espero que os haya gustado este post! Me encantaría que me dijerais en los comentarios si os gusta este tipo de zapato. A mí particularmente me da la sensación de que hacen que cualquier cosa que te pongas tenga más estilo.
Mil besitos,

Ana






Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

21 comments:

  1. Fashionable choice.

    www.lifewithalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Im not gonna lie I didn't like the look at them in the first pic, but it goes so well with ur outfit and really look good on your feet, I love it! Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Hope to see you on my blog www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean,at the beginning I also thought they could be too wide, but when I tried them on I was sold. Thank you very much! I will check out your blog!

      Ana X

      Delete
  3. Buenos días!!!

    Me requete encantan! ya conocía la marca, y sin duda cada vez me pienso más comprarme unos zapatos de ellos!

    Un besito

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buenos días Fabi!

      Mil gracias y DEBES comprarte unos zapatos de ellos! Haha

      Muchos besitos!

      Ana

      Delete
  4. Me gustan mucho ;)
    XX
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: 30 DAYS OF GOOD KARMA - MIS PROPÓSITOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These shoes make me crazy
    I love your blog. Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I have already checked out your blog and it is outstanding!

      Thank you so much for your comment!

      Ana X

      Delete
  6. They're so cute! I love them!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! love it

    www.sincerelyeman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encantan. Están genial. Yo quiero unas pero de otro color mas chillón en plata o algo así para que me combinen con todo este verano. Un besito y te espero en mi blog.
    Lassietemaravillasdeamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! Sí, tienes una idea genial, yo tengo un par de sandalias plateadas con un poco de plataforma que me compré hace un par de años y las he llevado MUCHÍSIMO en verano!

      Mil besos,
      Ana X

      Delete