ROSY MAKEUP PURCHASES


Hi everyone! First of all, I wanted to apologize for the lack of post last Wednesday; honestly, I have been a bit stressed out lately because the deadline of my Master’s thesis submission is only a few weeks away. I can’t promise I will be posting regularly on Wednesdays and Sundays until the 5th of July (when I finally deposit my thesis) since my life will probably be a complete chaos, but do not worry, meanwhile I am getting ideas and inspiration to give a cooler vibe to my content and site.

Today I wanted to show you two makeup items that I purchased a few days ago with the mindset of creating a wedding guest look, since I will be attending a wedding next weekend. They are both rosy but in a very sheer and light way, just exactly what I was looking for.

L’Oreal Color Riche La Palette Lip in Nude: OH MY GOD! After searching for a lot of lip colors, finishes, brands, and struggling to choose the perfect lipstick, I found this palette; and when I fathomed how many different shades I could create I was completely sold! The formula is creamy and sheer, I am pretty sure it is the same as the Color Riche lipsticks, and so is the smell. I have been impressed by how long lasting they are considering they are sheer lipstick (don’t expect them lasting as a matte finish lipstick). All the six shades are beautiful, some are warm toned and some cool toned, and within them there is definitely a nude for every skin tone! My personal favorites are the second and the fourth (it’s a shame they don’t have names L), but I have already started experimenting with mixing and I am pretty sure I will use every single one of shades. The packaging is absolutely beautiful and compact, and it even contains a little brush that comes in really handy for on the go.  

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rosy Gold: Although I own a few eye-shadow palettes that have pink shades I wanted to purchase something small and compact that I could easily pack (I need to travel for the Wedding) and apply to the eyes to get done quickly. I have previously raved about the Maybelline color tattoos and I am literally obsessed with them at the moment. They are soft, easy to blend and long-lasting, more so they are incredibly cheap! Basically you can’t go wrong purchasing one of these, plus, all the shades are gorgeous.

I hope you liked this post and I gave you some inspiration if you wanted to create a subtle rosy look on a budget.

Which are your rosy Holy Grail make up products?
   
Ana X   

*   *   * 

¡Hola a todos! Antes que nada quería disculparme por la falta de post del miércoles pasado; la verdad es que he estado un poco agobiada últimamente porque la fecha de entrega de mi tesis de Máster se está acercando peligrosamente. Es por esto que no puedo prometeros que vaya a subir posts regularmente todos los Miércoles y Domingos hasta el 5 de Julio (que es cuando entrego la tesis), porque mi vida va a ser probablemente un caos absoluto; pero no os preocupéis porque este tiempo me está sirviendo para coger ideas e inspiración para crear contenido más guay y cambiar un poco mi página.

Hoy quería enseñaros dos productos de maquillaje que compré unos días atrás con la mentalidad de crear un look de invitada a una boda, porque ¡mi primo se casa el próximo fin de semana! Los dos tienen un tono rosado pero bastante sutil y fino, exactamente lo que estaba buscando.

L’Oreal Color Riche La Palette Lip en Nude: ¡Dios mío! Después de buscar un montón de colores, acabados, marcas, y rebanarme los sesos para conseguir el pintalabios perfecto encontré esta paleta, y cuándo pensé en todas las combinaciones que podía crear no me pude resistir y tuve que comprarla. En cuanto a fórmula son súper cremosos y sutiles, si no me equivoco la fórmula es la misma que la de los pintalabios de la gama Color Riche, y el olor también es el mismo. Me ha impresionado lo bastante que aguantan en los labios teniendo en cuenta que se trata de pintalabios súper cremosos. Todos los tonos son preciosos, algunos más cálidos y otros más fríos, pero definitivamente entre ellos hay un Nude para cada tono de piel. Mis favoritos son el segundo y el cuarto (es una pena que no tengan nombres L), pero ya he empezado a experimentar con las mezclas y estoy segura de que voy a usar todos y cada uno de los colores. El packaging es súper bonito, elegante y compacto, y además contiene una pequeña brocha que viene genial para aplicarlos cuando estamos fuera de casa.    

Maybelline Color Tatto en Rosy Gold: aunque tengo algunas paletas con sombras de colores rosados quería algo pequeño y compacto con lo que pudiera viajar (ya que me tengo que desplazar para la boda) y que permitiera una aplicación fácil y súper rápida. La verdad es que he hablado ya unas cuantas veces de este producto en el blog pero no puedo evitarlo, me tiene obsesionada. Son suaves, fáciles de difuminar, aguantan un montón y además son súper baratos. Realmente un éxito asegurado, además, todos los tonos son preciosos.

Espero que os haya gustado este post y que os haya inspirado a tod@s aquell@s que queráis crear un maquillaje rosado bastante sutil y no tengáis un gran presupuesto.

¿Cuáles son vuestros productos de maquillaje de colores rosados favoritos?
Mil besos,
Ana








Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

13 comments:

  1. looks great !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG


    ReplyDelete
  2. Unos tonos muy favorecedores para esta temporada.

    www.cucaolveira.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La verdad es que los rosados y marrones son mis colores favoritos en el maquillaje y creo que pueden quedar genial en verano!

      Mil besos,
      Ana

      Delete
  3. Unos tonos muy favorecedores para esta temporada.

    www.cucaolveira.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best of luck with your masters thesis, I'm currently working on mine too so I can feel your pain at the moment...I just can't wait to deposit it and just be done with the entire thing :) Loving this L'Oreal palette, it's so romantic and feminine! :)

    Matea
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Matea, thank you so much for your comment! Wishing you the best of luck with your thesis as well, hope the torture ends soon!
      I am loving the L'Oreal palette to bits at the moment, it's become my go-to when it comes to lipstick!

      Many many kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  5. The maybelline color tattoo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so easy to apply and blend, and make your eyes look perfect without putting any effort into it ha ha. Thanks for the comment!

      Kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  6. Such a gorgeous palette!

    XoXo,

    Tamra - loveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You should swatch it when you go to your nearest drugstore because it's even more stunning in person; and on the lips it's just to die for.

      Ana X

      Delete
  7. I am obsessed with Rose Gold! Thank you for sharing these products! x

    http://thestylebounty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! You should try it, it's so easy to apply and incredibly beautiful!

      Many kisses,
      Ana

      Delete