TOP 5 DRUGSTORE MAKEUP PRODUCTS

my top 5 drugstore makeup products, sleek, Real techniques, Maybelline
 Real Techniques Powder Brush: Probably the softest brush I have ever tried. It is useful for multiple purposes; I like to use it to apply translucent powder and set my base, also to bronze in the areas the sun would naturally hit, and finally to blend together all the makeup products that I have used and tie the makeup in correctly.  

Sleek Face Form in medium: although I only use the contour and highlight shades I think this kit is a great investment (check out a full review here). The contour has a brown-grey tone that is perfect to fake or sculpt those cheekbones that we all want, and the highlight has a gorgeous champagne tone that is subtle when applied to the skin but can be easily built up to get the intensity that you desire.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: it thickens, separates, curves, elongates and gives volume to the lashes like no other. Such a great mascara option in the drugstore department.

Maybelline color tattoo in On and On Bronze: Prettiness in a pot! Maybelline color tattoos have the softest consistency, are incredibly pigmented, apply like butter and blend so easily. They also last for hours, especially if you wear primer underneath. The On and On Bronze shade is just a beautiful golden bronze with silver shimmer that I can’t wait to wear with tanned skin because I can envision it looking absolutely divine!

Sleek Blush in Rose Gold: everyone raves about this blush and it has even been compared to Orgasm by NARS. I haven’t tried the latter but I can definitely say this blush gives the most gorgeous but subtle corally pink tone to your cheeks. It has a very soft consistency and is so easy to blend. This shade is incredibly spring and summer appropriate!  

I hope you liked this post! I would love it if you told me in the comments what are your top 5 makeup drugstore products.

All the love,
Ana

*   *   *

Real Techniques Powder Brush: es probablemente la brocha más suave que he probado. Tiene un montón de posibles utilidades, a mí me encanta usarlo para aplicar polvos translúcidos y sellar la base de maquillaje, broncear las regiones de la cara dónde nos daría el sol de manera natural, y mezclar todos los productos de maquillaje que he usado aportando un acabado mucho más uniforme.   

Face Form de Sleek en Medium: aunque solamente uso el contorno y el iluminador este kit es un producto en el que vale la pena invertir (podéis ver una reseña completa aquí). El contorno tiene un tono marrón oscuro tirando incluso a grisáceo que viene genial para esculpir esos pómulos que todos queremos, y el iluminador tiene un color champán que queda súper sutil al aplicarlo sobre la piel pero que podemos aumentar hasta la intensidad que deseemos si lo aplicamos alguna vez más.

Máscara Maybelline Lash Sensational: separa, curva, alarga y aporta volumen a las pestañas como ninguna otra. ¡Es una opción de máscara genial y a un precio irresistible!

Maybelline color tattoo en On and On Bronze: ¡belleza en un frasco! Los Maybelline Color Tattoo tienen una consistencia súper suave, una pigmentación brutal y se aplican y difuminan muy fácilmente. Además, aguantan durante horas, especialmente con una pre-base debajo. El tono On and On Bronze es un bronce dorado con destellos plateados que estoy deseando llevar con la piel un poco más morena porque tengo la sensación de que quedará absolutamente increíble.

Colorete Rose Gold de Sleek: todo el mundo habla maravillas de este colorete y hasta lo han comparado con el Orgasm de NARS. La verdad es que este último no lo he probado pero os puedo decir que Rose Gold aporta un tono rosa coral increíblemente bonito a las mejillas. Es súper suave al aplicarlo y se difumina fácilmente. Además, este color es muy apropiado para la primavera y el verano.

Espero que os haya gustado el post! Me encantaría que me dijerais en los comentarios cuáles son vuestros 5 productos de maquillaje favoritos.

Mil besos,
Ana




Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

20 comments:

  1. Very great post ! <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : https://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is lovely!

      Ana XX

      Delete
  2. amazing post !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adrika! Your link directs me to a SheInside page, please link your blog so I can properly check it! :)

      Kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  3. Great picks, I'm obsessed with the Maybelline mascara is my favorite!

    - Maya at www.TheKelleyDoll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline lash sensational is the best mascara ever! And probably its best feature is its price!

      Kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  4. The colour tattoo looks great! Nice products :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! I am planning on buying many more shades of The color tattoos because they are just great!

      Kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  5. drug stores always have the best mascara!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know! All of the mascaras that I have loved have been drugstore (except from Benefit...) hahaha

      Kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  6. love this - that palette is the bomb! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sleek products are just the bomb, all of them!

      Ana XX

      Delete
  7. Honestly, you can find so so many great drugstore/high-street mascaras that are absolutely incredible and for like half the price. They are some of my favorite mascaras. And if you have a minute, I would be over the moon if you could peak at my blog.
    blankandbiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! You are right! Drugstore brands are creating incredibly good products nowadays, especially mascaras (most of my favorites are Maybelline)! I've checked your blog and it's so cute! We can follow each other if you like! XX

      Ana

      Delete
  8. Lash sensation is seriously like the best mascara ever, it's all I use nowadays it's like you said, separates and curves and everything its amazing! I really need to pick up Sleek's blush as I definitely cannot afford the Nars one but really want something along those colour lines! Love how you post in two languages btw! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline! The lash sensational is my holy grail mascara, it's just wonderful and yes, you need to try Sleek blushes, they're also great!
      Thank you so much for your comment! Love your blog.

      Kisses,
      Ana

      Delete