SUMMER WISHLIST

Summer, bikini, flower crown, two piece, bodysuit, sandals, espadrilles, tops
Hi guys! June is around the corner and I am so excited about summer that I have been browsing all the clothing websites to find the cutest and cheapest outfits and bikinis. I leave you with some of my picks for the upcoming season, I hope you like them!  
 
¡Hola chicos! Junio está a la vuelta de la esquina y estoy tan emocionada porque ya llega el verano que he buscado en todas las páginas web de ropa para encontrar los conjuntos y bikinis más monos y asequibles. Os dejo con mi selección, espero que os guste! 

1.Two piece - 31.99€ Asos
2. Sandals - 59.95€  Gioseppo   
3. Espadrilles - 39.95 € Zara
4. Sunglasses - 159€ Ray-Ban 
5. Floral Top - 29.99€ Asos
6. Black Bikini - 11.50€ Aliexpress
7. Pink Bikini - 7.21€ Aliexpress
8. Flower crown - 35€ Almudena Dorado
9. Bodysuit - 71.86€ Revolve 


What's in your summer wishlists?
Love,
Ana

Qué hay en vuestra lista de deseos para el verano? 
Mil besos,
Ana

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

20 comments:

  1. Me encanta el bikini negro, el body y las alpargatas! xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2016/05/on-street.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapísima, pues dejando de lado el body (que es un pelín caro) el bikini y las alpargatas son súper baratas y asequibles, así que ya sabes!

      Besitos,
      Ana

      Delete
  2. Me ha encantado el 1,2 y 9 es genial. Me encanta Asos ajaj. Un post increible bonita. Un besito y te espero en lassietemaravillasdeamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mil gracias guapísima! En cuanto pueda me paso por tu blog!

      Muchos besos,
      Ana

      Delete
  3. The two piece, black bikini and bodysuit look so pretty!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta toda la selección de prendas, son ideales.

    www.cucaolveira.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta toda la selección de prendas, son ideales.

    www.cucaolveira.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection! Absolutely love the two piece Asos and the bodysuit. Gorgeous!

    Camy xx
    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cami! I would say they are my favorite as well, together with the bikinis!

      Kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  7. I love the two-piece set from Asos. It's got such a cute pattern. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's one of my favorites as well!

      Many kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  8. Perfect selection, I'm especially in love with that two piece from ASOS - it's just so adorable! :) xx

    Matea
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matea! I can envision it looking absolutely adorable on tanned skin! Can't wait!!!

      Kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  9. Nice picks,you remind me that I have to do my wishlist,too.I really like the 4 and 5 selection.

    Alexandra ~ Impavid Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandra! The floral top is one of my faves also! I would love to see your summer wishlist!

      Kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  10. Great pieces! Everyone is shopping now for summer, haha. Funny I posted an article few days ago about summer shopping tips and my suggestions. Guess we're a bit likeminded in that way :) Lovely post Ana! xx

    http://thestylebounty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I loved your shopping tips and suggestions, and your drawn summer wishlist was just stunning!

      Many many kisses,
      Ana

      Delete
  11. Hey I know the summer is almost over but I'd like to complete the list asap! :D
    Also visit my new blog it would really mean a lot!
    rashdiheniablog.wordpress.org

    ReplyDelete