ITALY DAY 2: ENJOYING ROME


Hi everyone! As I mentioned in the previous post today I will continue showing you some of the pictures that I took on our second day in Rome, when we visited the Colosseum and wandered around the beautiful streets of the Trastevere. It is, without doubt, my favorite district of the city and you can start to feel its particular hipster/cool atmosphere just as you walk into it. It has the most amazing restaurants and bars so I really recommend going in the evening. I hope you enjoy the photos!

Lots of love,
Ana
.   .   .

¡Hola a todos! Como ya mencioné en el post anterior, hoy voy a seguir enseñándoos las fotos que hice durante nuestro segundo día en Roma, cuando visitamos el Coliseo y paseamos por las calles del Trastevere. Éste es, sin duda, mi barrio favorito en Roma ya que el ambiente cool/hipster se puede hasta palpar en el aire. A mi parecer tiene los restaurantes y bares más increíbles de la ciudad así que os recomendaría ir durante la tarde o la noche para cenar o tomar unas copas. ¡Espero que os gusten las fotos!

Con cariño,
Ana








Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment